Starting Thursday, Free Tour is daily at 9am, 12pm and 3pm
Jerusalem: the Golden City, the Eternal City, the Holy City. No other city means so much to so many people. Walk with us through 4000 years of history in the footsteps of kings, emperors and prophets. We will trace Jerusalem’s Roman high street and walk along the city walls overlooking the City of David. We will experience incredible rooftop views, walk down ancient, narrow winding streets and soak up the smells and sounds of the suq markets.
From hustle and bustle to peaceful, shady squares, this FREE Tour covers the unmissable sights and hidden surprises that will make your visit unforgettable!
On this 2-hour tour we cover
- All four Old City quarters: Jewish, Muslim, Christian & Armenian
- View of the Western (Wailing) Wall
- Visit the hidden rooftops of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Excavations of Ancient Jerusalem
- Incredible rooftop views: Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Dome of the Rock, Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Mount of Olives
- Jaffa Gate
- David’s Citadel
- Roman Cardo Maximus
- Hurva (Ruined) Synagogue
- Suq - Covered markets
Please be aware that on certain days, circumstances varying from day to day can prevent us from visiting some of the highlights featured in the above list.